Monday, October 18, 2010

Sandro Paris

A few months ago I discovered this oh so chic French label called Sandro on Net A Porter. But I didn't give it much thought until recently. The label finally arrived in Ireland and stocked in Brown Thomas Dublin. Now looking at their entire Autumn Winter 2010 collection, I was in love as well as in lust. They are so beautiful yet simple, cool and very very chic. I wanted them all. So the other day I had a chance to try on a few pieces. The ones that I really loved were a black lace skirt and a grey top with velvet bow. I ended up getting just the top as I wasn't sure if I could get away with the skirt as it was really short. Hmm...





Check out their official website for more super chic, effortless outfits at Sandro Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment